Photos of WPH babies!
We'll Treat You and Your Baby With a Mother's Love
When you're planning a pregnancy one of the most important decisions you can make is where to have the baby. You want a birthing center that will help you make your baby's birth as comfortable and safe as possible. At West Park Hospital we have excellent doctors and attentive nurses to give you and your little one that special care.
"I delivered my other two
babies at a big facility
and didn't get near as good of
care as I've had here"
"Everybody was wonderful
and very knowledgeable about
all the teaching."
"The nurses were great and
to my needs and my
Mothers Need Love, Too!
Our birthing center offers new mothers the best of both worlds. A modern up-to-date facility with an exceptional staff...plus a caring compassionate personal touch that makes all the difference. Your baby's life will begin with a little love from us. After all, there's no place like home.
- Labor, Delivery and Special Care Nursery
- One-on-one care with a nursing staff specifically trained for labor, delivery, post-partum and nursery
- Certified registered nurses for inpatient obstetrics
- Four-bed unit featuring same room entire stay and birthing center atmosphere
- Free massage with certified massage therapists
- International Board-certified lactation consultant — one of three in Wyoming
- Rodni Cruz, MD
- Lisa Williams, MD
- Charles Jamieson, MD
- Heather Riebel, MD
Phone: (307) 578-2210