At Cedar Mountain Center (CMC), we believe that all individuals are worthy and capable of constructing and enjoying a productive and rewarding life.
What better place to initiate your recovery from alcohol or drug addiction than in Cody, Wyo., the community at the east entrance to Yellowstone National Park? Our patients have the opportunity to extend the treatment experience beyond the facility and truly begin to recover the mind, body and spirit.
Recovery is a painful and difficult process, but we hold firmly to the conviction that it can become a rewarding and fulfilling accomplishment, thereby unlocking hidden or unknown potential for growth and peace.
Our services include:
- Chemical dependency treatment
- Alcohol education and awareness
- Detox services (medically supervised, West Park Hospital)
- Services approved through most insurance companies (medically approved)
- Length of stay varied to meet individual need
- Aftercare services
- Family treatment based upon 12 steps, Reality Therapy and Minnesota Model
- Ready access to medical services as needed
CMC is certified by the state of Wyoming.
We believe in the dignity of the individual and his/her right to timely services of the highest quality.
If you or someone you love could benefit from joining us for recovery, please do not hesitate to call us.
Cedar Mountain Center
707 Sheridan Ave., Cody, WY 82414
Phone: 307.578.2531 or 800.775.6016