Women's health & nursery
Our Women's Health and Nursery Department is a comfortable, supportive environment where state-of-the-art technology and care are blended with qualified and compassionate physicians, nurses and health care practitioners to meet the healthcare needs of women and newborns in the Big Horn Basin.
At West Park Hospital, patient-centered care is our philosophy. The team in the Women’s Health and Nursery unit strives to give individualized, therapeutic care and to provide an environment of healing. In addition to maternal and newborn care, we also provide personalized and sensitive care to women who have undergone surgical procedures.
For our expectant mothers, we offer:
- Comprehensive prenatal classes to help prepare you for your birth experience and caring for your newborn.
- Spacious maternity suites designed to create a home-like environment, giving our expecting and new mothers the highest comfort level possible.
- A relaxing Jacuzzi bath that can help soothe tight muscles and relieve discomfort.
- A complimentary chair massage that offers a healing touch and relaxation by board-certified therapists.
- The opportunity for healthy newborns to have immediate skin to skin contact with their mothers after delivery.
- Nurses trained to provide lactation support.
- A special meal for all new parents to enjoy before going home. You can select menu options such as steak or shrimp.
Our support doesn’t end when you go home. You can expect a phone call from a nurse after your discharge to follow up on your healing and to insure you understand your care at home, and to answer any questions that you may have.
If you have any questions about the Women’s Health and Nursery Department please don't hesitate to give us a call.
In this section
Women's Health Pavilion
707 Sheridan Avenue
Cody, WY 82414
424 Yellowstone Avenue
Cody, WY 82414
Sing up for our free Pregnancy