Substance abuse resources
All links will open in a new window. Close that window to return to this page. If new windows do not open, turn off pop-up blocker.
- Official 12-step organizations. A list of official websites for 12-step groups.
- The 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. From the AA website.
- Addiction Resource Guide. A comprehensive directory of addiction treatment facilities online.
- NIAAA Alcohol and Alcohol Problems Science Database (ETOH). 110,000 records covering all aspects of alcohol abuse and alcoholism.
- Concerned about drinking? A secure, anonymous online evaluation form.
- DrugAbuse.com. Honest drug abuse information.
The Awareness Center. Resources for adult children of alcoholics.
- National Substance Abuse Web Index. Relevant, authoritative information about substance abuse.
- Facility Locator. A national listing of treatment programs, from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Medline: Alcoholism. Information on alcoholism from Medline.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
- Addiction Center. Learn more about different kinds of addictions.
If you or someone you love could benefit from joining us in recovery, please do not hesitate to call us.
In this section
Sign up for our monthly health e-newsletter.Sign up