Ear, Nose, Throat, Allergy & Audiology Clinic
Randy Folker, MD
Randy Folker, MD, is board-certified in otolaryngology and holds an advanced training certificate in otolaryngic allergy. Dr. Folker provides patients local services, including:
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Allergy Testing
- Laryngeal phonosurgery
- Surgery of advanced chronic ear disease
- ENT and head and neck surgery
- Facial trauma surgery
- Sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea surgery
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Airway surgery
- Facial cutaneous malignancy surgery
Brandi R. Shepard, AuD
Brandi R. Shepard, AuD, is excited to offer our community comprehensive audiological care. Dr. Shepard specializes in diagnostic testing that serves both the pediatric and adult populations.
Dr. Shepard provides patients local services, including:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations, including hearing tests, speech understanding, middle ear function, inner ear, auditory nerve function, and brain-stem response testing
- Prescribe custom hearing instruments, assistive listening devices and Bluetooth connectivity devices
- Complete selection, fitting and follow-up care
- Hearing aid repairs, remakes, programming and modifications
- Education for hearing aid care, maintenance and use
- Counseling for expectations and limitations of amplification
We want your feedback! Please take our Patient Satisfaction Survey!
In this section
Cathcart Health Center
424 Yellowstone Ave., Suite 310
View a map | Get driving directions
Audilogy Clinic: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
ENT & Allergy Clinic: Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sign up for our free Keeping Well