West Park Hospital, as an excellent regional health care provider, will improve the health of the people by providing patient-centered care.
Provide best patient care through:
- The monitoring and implementation of evidence-based practice
- Analyzing data received from patient satisfaction surveys
- Taking action to improve patient services based on customer perceptions and recommendations
Provide high-quality care to our patients through:
- Minimizing adverse outcomes for our patients
- Continually improving the management of patient flow throughout the organization
- Providing safe and timely care
Incorporate safety into all aspects of patient care to achieve the best possible outcome for our patients through the reduction of clinical errors.
Nursing core measures
Our nursing core measures include:
- Ensure patient safety
- Use best practices
- Monitor flow and efficiency
- Provide quality customer service