West Park Hospital's nutrition services has kind, caring staff who put the patient first. Our experienced cooks strive to make high-quality, nutritious foods. We have two registered dietitians and a diet technician (one registered dietitian is a board-certified diabetic educator) on staff.
Nutrition services offers one-on-one outpatient nutrition counseling by physician referral for many health concerns, including diabetes and weight management. We also provide community nutrition education by appointment.
Nutrition facilities and meal services include:
- Free coffee and tea in our beautiful dining room
- Nutrition screening and assessment for inpatients
- Excellent meal service for West Park Hospital, Long Term Care Center and Cedar Mountain Center
- Catering of in-house events
- Meal service in our cafeteria and cafés
Lia Strom, Director of Nutrition Services
Amy Olson, Executive Chef
Liz Fabrizio, MS, RD, CDE, Director of Clinical Nutrition
307.578.2469 (kitchen phone)
Sign up for our free Keeping Well