West Park Hospital's nutrition services has kind, caring staff who put the patient first. Our experienced cooks strive to make high-quality, nutritious foods. We have two registered dietitians and a diet technician (one registered dietitian is a board-certified diabetic educator) on staff.
Nutrition services offers one-on-one outpatient nutrition counseling by physician referral for many health concerns, including diabetes and weight management. We also provide community nutrition education by appointment.
Nutrition facilities and meal services include:
- Free coffee and tea in our beautiful dining room
- Nutrition screening and assessment for inpatients
- Excellent meal service for West Park Hospital, Long Term Care Center and Cedar Mountain Center
- Catering of in-house events
- Meal service in our cafeteria and cafés
Amy Olson, Executive Chef
Liz Fabrizio, MS, RD, CDE, Director of Clinical Nutrition
Sign up for our free Keeping Well