*Dislcaimer: This page is currently under construction
West Park Hospital’s Rheumatology Clinic offers state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases in adults. Our providers have been trained in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology and they work closely with specialists in other departments to provide our patients with coordinated and comprehensive care.
Below are a few of the many services we offer in our clinic:
- Outpatient Rheumatology consultations
- Collaborative evaluations incorporating doctors from other specialties
- Access to state-of-the-art laboratory, imaging and pathology services
- A shared electronic medical record, that contains all consultation reports, laboratory results, radiology and procedure reports
- Outpatient specialty care for patients with chronic rheumatic diseases
- Hospital consultations
- And more!
Why might you need to see a Rheumatologist? Here are some common disorders treated:
- Gout and pseudogout
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Raynaud's disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Seronegative inflammatory arthritis
- Spondylitis disorders (ankylosing spondylitis and related conditions)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus)
Provider: Rebecca Danforth, MD
424 Yellowstone Ave. Suite 230
Cody, WY 82414
Office days/hours: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to noon.
Sign up for our free Keeping Well